Terms and Conditions for Not at Fault referral program.
Welcome to the Not at Fault customer referral program. You’ll find all the legal T&Cs further down the page, but let’s get started with the basics:
When you refer someone to Not at Fault and their application is approved and a vehicle is provided you’ll receive a $100 gift voucher for referring a new customer
The referral program terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions govern your participation in the Not at Fault Customer Referral Program, which we’ll call Program here for short. The Program is run by us; Not at Fault .
The Participants referred to below are you (a Qualified User), and the person you’ve referred (a Referred User). To be eligible for a reward, you, as participants must agree to be bound by the rules described below.
- Referred User: someone who’s been referred to Not at Fault by a Qualified User. You become a Referred User by providing the Qualified User’s unique referral number when creating a new application on Not at Fault’s website or over the phone with our office
- Only the person who completes the application process is considered the Referred User, and there can only be one Referred User for each Referred application completed.
- Referred Application: a new Not at Fault application created by a Referred User with a Qualified User’s unique referral code.
- Qualified User: someone who meets all of the following conditions:
- Application was approved and car was provided by Not at Fault
- not classified as preferred partner of Not at Fault already on another referral program run by Not at Fault
- Eligible Referral: A Referred Account qualifies as an Eligible Referral if all of the following conditions are met:
- the Referred Application is approved by Not at Fault by the Referred User through the Qualified User’s unique code provided
- the Referred User is not a member of any other Not at Fault account (whether they’re active, expired or cancelled or a paid, free or trial account)
- the Referred User was not referred to Not at Fault at an earlier date by someone else
- the first payment (whether monthly or annual) submitted by the Referred Account to Not at Fault was successfully processed
- the Referred Account created by the Referred User must not be for a company associated with any other Not at Fault accounts (whether they’re active, expired or canceled or a paid, free or trial account)
- Overview of Program
- To be an eligible participant in the Referral Program, you must meet either of the following conditions:
- You’re a Qualified User and the referral you made is deemed an Eligible Referral by Not at Fault
- You’re a Referred User and your Referred Account is deemed an Eligible Referral by Not at Fault
- If you meet either of the conditions above, you’ll receive a prepaid Visa Card (which is referred to as the “Reward”). Obviously no Reward will be given in relation to any referrals that aren’t Eligible Referrals.
- You, the Participant, must claim the Reward within 3 months of the time at which the Eligible Referral first converted to a paid Not at Fault account; if you do not claim the Reward within this 3-month period, you will not receive a Reward for the Eligible Referral.
- If you participate in the program as a Qualified User, then a Reward will be given for each Eligible Referral you make. The reward does not increase for each referral the value of the Reward is the same for each qualified referral
- If you receive a reward, you (as a Participant) are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees resulting from it (ie lost or stolen card there is $15 fee to transfer unused balance to new card payable by you ) . By participating in the Program, you release Not at Fault and their agents from all liability, including, without limitation, with respect to the Reward. Not at Fault reserves that right to suspend you as Participant from the Program at any time and reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Program at any time.
- Please note that if you are a Qualified User, the name you used to create your Not at Fault profile may be appended to your unique referral link.
- By taking part you agree:
- to comply with all applicable commercial and public anti-bribery laws
- to send referral emails only to people that you know
- not to engage in any activity that may be considered fraudulent or invasive or that may be considered spamming
Not at Fault reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.